The health and safety of our travellers and our vehicle operators are of the utmost importance. Effective April 6, 2023, the Provincial Health Officer provided an update on the official end of the respiratory season and many of the remaining COVID-19 Provincial Health Orders have been lifted. Mandatory masking, physical distancing, and travel restrictions related to illness are no longer in place.
We encourage everyone to stay home if they are unwell and to respect others’ physical space. We will make masks available for those passengers who wish to continue to wear one while travelling on the Northern Health Connections bus.
To learn more about these changes, please see: Acute care and hospital visitor information.
- Before calling, please have all your information ready:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact person
- Your BC Services Card number or Care Card number
- Name and phone number of the health care professional you’re traveling to see (if applicable)
- Date and time of your appointment (if applicable)
- The deadline for making reservations is 2 pm the day before you would like to travel.
- If you must cancel your ticket, please do so 24 hours in advance.
- To change your reservation, please phone our call centre at 1-888-647-4997.
- To forward an appointment verification, please fax it to our call centre at 1-250-564-7422.
- If you are calling from outside of British Columbia please call 1-250-564-7499.